Use the steps in this topic to install the SSL VPN-Plus client on a remote Mac computer.
You must have root privileges to install the SSL VPN-Plus client.
Jun 18, 2019 How to Connect Your Mac to Any VPN (and Automatically Reconnect). The “Advanced” button allows you to configure the VPN connection in other ways. For example, the default settings automatically disconnect from the VPN when you log out or switch users. You could uncheck these boxes to prevent the Mac from automatically disconnecting.
- On the remote client site, open a browser window, and type https://ExternalEdgeInterfaceIP/sslvpn-plus/, where ExternalEdgeInterfaceIP is the IP address of the Edge external interface where you enabled the SSL VPN-Plus service.
- Log in to the portal using the credentials of the remote user.
- Click the Full Access tab.
- Click the name of the installer package, and save the mac_phat_client.tgz compressed file on the remote computer.
- Extract the compressed file. The mac_phat_client directory is created.
- To install the SSL VPN-Plus client, double-click the naclient.pkg file . Follow the steps in the wizard to finish the installation.
If your SSL VPN Client installation fails, check the installation log file at /tmp/naclient_install.log.
For troubleshooting installation problems on Mac OS High Sierra, see the NSX Troubleshooting Guide.
Log in to the SSL client with the credentials specified in the Users section.
The SSL VPN Mac client validates the server certificate against Keychain, a database that stores certificates on Mac OS, by default. If server certificate validation fails, you are prompted to contact your system administrator. If server certificate validation succeeds, a login prompt is displayed.
In the illustration above, if you delete the first section break (2), the first section is formatted as two columns. Mocha tn3270 for mac os x select menu - help - insert license key. For example, if you delete a section break, the text before the break acquires all the formatting of the section that follows the break. Word treats a document as a single section until you insert a section break.Section formatted as a single columnSection break that controls the layout and formatting of the preceding section identified by 1Section formatted as two columnsSection break that controls the layout and formatting of the preceding section identified by 3Each section break controls the layout and formatting of the section previous to the break.