Mutetone Is Now 64-bit Aax For Mac Rating: 6,1/10 7484 reviews
Download Adam Monroe Music Mark 73 Electric Piano 2.0 AU AAX VST Full version for Mac Free!
Buy Now: KVR Marketplace. Tools 11 11 Mar 2014 TriTone Digital releases RecallTone AAX 64-bit for Pro Tools 11 30 Jan 2014 TriTone Digital releases MuteTone AAX 64-bit for Pro Tools 11 23 Jul 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.2.2 12 Jul 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-PEV for Mac to v1.2.1 29 Jun 2012 TriTone.
Adam Monroe’s Mark 73 Electric Piano was sampled from a 1976 Rhodes Mark I Stage Piano. The entire keyboard was wrapped in tinfoil, which eliminated EMI noise. The Rhodes was sampled DI through a Radial Pro 48 DI box, and the signal was routed to a Fender Deluxe Reverb amp, recorded relatively clean through an AEA R84 Ribbon Mic and AEA TRP Preamp.
Each note of the 73-note Rhodes Piano was sampled 3 times at 10 velocity layers. Releases where sampled for the DI signal as well as the amped signal, but the amp release notes sounded a bit out of place, so the decision was made to only include DI releases. The sound of the amp can be heard in the amp samples, as a Fender Reverb Deluxe is a noisy amp, even without a signal. The DI samples are relatively clean by comparison.
This particular Rhodes Piano was relatively in-tune, but some post-processing re-pitching was necessary in order to bring every note into a -2 +2 cent variance of equal temperament. The “bass boost” knob of the Rhodes Piano was set to 1 and the volume knob was set to 9. The instrument was left natural sounding, without eq tweaking, although one note was eq’d in order to make it fit with the rest.
The phase of the two signals had to be carefully adjusted by hand for each note, as the amp signal significantly lagged behind the DI signal. The settings on the amp were treble: 5 bass: 5. The amp signal has a slightly more aggressive tone, well the DI signal is warmer and fuller. Mac cpu temperature. Samples are 16 bit, 44.1 kHz wav files.
The plugin contains built-in Tremolo, but the parameters can be fine-tuned via the standalone tremolo plugin. By utilizing tremolo, distortion, phaser, chorus, wah, and the AMP + DI channels, a wide range of classic Rhodes Piano tones can be achieved, from Air to Steely Dan. We have done our best to create an accurate reproduction of the classic Fender Rhodes Piano. This is not a modeled-tine instrument, this is the real sound of a Rhodes Piano!
Some simple linear distortion was added to the VST and Kontakt (depreciated 2.10.2020) versions, as well as some built-in reverb, phaser, chorus, and wah effects. A smooth knob was added to dial back some of the harshness of digital linear distortion. The Kontakt version of Adam Monroe’s Mark 73 Electric Piano is is now depreciated (2.10.2020). The VST, Audio Unit, and AAX versions are programmed entirely by AdamMonroeMusic. The goal in any sample library that is also a VSTi (virtual instrument), AAX, or AU plugin is to attempt to match the performance of the Kontakt Player. With this library, we feel like we have done just that.
The VST, AU, and AAX versions include updated, high-performance algorithms that have been improving with each new virtual instrument released by Adam Monroe Music. For example, the buffering algorithm is double-buffered and multithreaded, which means that buffering performance is fast, even on slower computers, and even in lower latencies. Voices are held and iterated over in a pure, C-Style array. Memory use is comparable to the Kontakt version – around 390MB . Because of the solid VST, AU, and AAX code base, you can be confident that the VST version will work just as well as the Kontakt version.
Why develop a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX version at all? Although a great piece of software, the Full version of Kontakt (required to run 3rd party sample libraries) is expensive. Developing a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX version that anyone can use does not add significant time to the development of a Rhodes Piano library – most of the time is spent sampling and processing the samples – so it’s a real no-brainer.
Audio engineering is a large part of creating a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plugin but the sounds of this Rhodes Piano library has barely been processed. No eq tweaks were made, as the tone can be shaped dramatically by blending between DI and amp signals. Adding distortion, even a small amount, can significantly drive the gain and presence of the signal.
This plugin now includes great-sounding, real-time, automatic sample-rate conversion through cubic interpolation supporting sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz.
- Range From E1 to E7
- DI And Amp Signals, Reverb, Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Phaser
- 9GB of Sample Data
- 3X Round-Robin, 10 Velocity Layers
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- OS X 10.9 – 10.15 (64 Bit)
- OS X 10.9 – 10.14 (32 Bit)
Home Page: http://adammonroemusic.com/rhodes-piano-vst/am-rhodes-piano-vst.html
- CAN NOT DOWNLOAD: Some probably encounter the following error: This site can’t be reached ..sundryfiles.com’s server IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. In this case, please use Google DNS and you will get rid of trouble.
- If downloaded file can not be extracted (file corrupted..), please make sure you have downloaded the file completely and don't use Winzip, it sucks! We would recommend using The Unarchiver.
- By reason, the App does not work and can not be opened. Mostly, just Disable the Gatekeeper, and you get rid of troubles.
Modeled after vintage analog phaser circuits, Blue Cat's Phaser reproduces this old vintage phasing effect that you can find on so many recordings, but with the precision of modern digital processing techniques.
Also in Bundle: Free Pack
You can choose to apply up to 32 phasing stages, pushing the model to its limits, or create a subtle phasing effect with wet and feedback parameters set to a few percents. Cimco edit price.
You can also control the phase of the signal in the wet and feedback paths, which extends the possibilities of the original model.
On the stereo version, the additional 'spread' control lets you obtain deep stereo widening phasing effects as well.
- Multi-stage analog-style phaser effect.
- Up to 32 phasing stages.
- Stereo spread control.
- Sine or triangle LFO shapes.
- In or out of phase feedforward and feedback paths.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
User Comments & Reviews
The Blue Cat Flanger and Blue Cat Phaser are capable of a wealth of sound variations that belies their simple looking interfaces. -
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
Versions History >subscribe to our newsletter
- MIDI Program Change preference is now saved into session instead of global preferences, so each instance can now use different MIDI channels. It is also saved in the user default preset.
- VST3: added program change support for VST3 plug-in format.
- Mac: much faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems.
- Mac: fixed user interface not properly shown on retina displays in some applications built with the 10.14 Mac OS SDK (Cubase 10.5 for example).
- Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- VST: the user interface is now properly resized in Cubase on Windows when loading skins.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS plug-in format.
- Refreshed GUI design, with improved usability and improved touchscreen support.
- The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
- Added Retina displays support on Mac (text and graphs using high resolution).
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- New installer on Mac.
- Fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave.
- Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier.
- Dropped support for legacy DirectX plug-in format.
- Fully compatible with previous versions of the plug-in (except for VST3 on Mac, as explained below).
Warning: because of a bug of the initial VST3 release, this new version may not work with existing sessions that used the VST3 format. See this blog post for more details and how to fix it.
- VST3 plug-in format support.
- Custom skins can be selected directly from the main menu.
- Presets can now be selected using MIDI Program change and bank select messages (optional).
- Last loaded preset can now be saved directly from the presets menu without having to select the file.
- Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- Reduced the plug-in's memory usage.
- Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
- (Mac) plug-in version number is now available when using 'Get Info' in the Finder.
- (Mac) Improved display of Audio Unit parameters in most host applications.
- Fixed window frame not showing with Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- (Mac) About window does not show up first in the corner of the screen anymore.
- (Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
- Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
- 64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11.
- Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
- Fixed AAX version not showing up in Pro Tools 10.3.5 on Windows.
- (RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
- Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
- Fixed compare button issues in Pro Tools.
- Mac-VST: Fixed window resize issues on Cubase and Nuendo (Mac).
- Mac: Control MIDI settings dialog now brought back to front when already opened in the background.
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- AAX on Mac: Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
- New user interface.
- New integrated presets manager:
- Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
- Organize presets with folders.
- Customize the default preset.
- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- The plug-in now appears in the 'Modulation' category in Pro Tools.
- Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
- Improved default response curve for automation and MIDI control.
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
- Improved user manual.
- This product now includes both the mono and stereo versions.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons: installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
- Fixed keyboard focus stealing issue in Pro Tools and several other host applications.
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
This update only concerns the RTAS version of the plug-in:
- RTAS plug-in bug fix: when using both the mono and stereo versions in the same session, the controls of the instances were linked together.
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Win x64: fixed issue with some hosts not opening the plugins.
- Win x64: fixed issue with settings window that was not displayed properly in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Factory presets are now available from the plugin menu.
- RTAS plugin format support (final beta stage - currently available with the Free Pack only)
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts, when used with particular display settings.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
- New Windows Installer (much faster install, improved upgrades).
- Bug Fix (PC): Cubase freezes when loading a preset using a different skin while the plugin window is open.
- Blue Cat's Skinning Language 1.6.1 support.
Mac VST update: fixed incompatibility issues with Cubase 5 on Mac.
Mac Audio Unit Support.
- First Mac version.
- New skins with enhanced usability and new look and feel.
- New toolbar to access main features.
- Import/Export presets in a host and platform independent format.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Improved parameters display in host application and settings window.
- Performance improvements.
- Now supports Blue Cat's Skinnning language 1.2.4.
- Parameters can be fine tuned when the shift key is down.
- CPU efficiency improvement: no processing occurs when input is silent.
- Settings window now loads faster.
- (Bug fix): in some plug-in adapters (such as FxPansion's VST to RTAS adapter) the GUI did not display properly when first loaded.
- (Bug fix): when reinstalling the software in another directory, the 'skin not found' message was displayed.
- Minor UI enhancement for hosts not supporting Windows XP Theme.
- (Bug fix): presets load/save did not always work properly in Sonar 5 for some european versions of Windows XP.
- Brand new skinnable graphic user interface using Blue Cat's skinning language v1.2.2.
- Advanced MIDI control with customizable parameters curve response and MIDI learn.
- All parameters can now be fine tuned thanks to a text-edit popup window that appears when double clicking on user interface widgets.
- User Manual accessible from plug-in UI.
- Warning: because it now supports MIDI events, the DirectX plug-in may appear in the 'Synth' or 'DXi' category instead of 'effects' in some hosts (such as Cakewalk Sonar). If it does not appear in you host, you might want to use our DXi Manager to de-activate MIDI features.
- Warning: this new version breaks the presets compatibility, and is thus installed as a new plug-in. If you have a previous version installed and do not want to keep it, just uninstall it manually.
- Now shows version information when clicking on the logo.
- DX version fix: host may crash when stopping playback and effect bypassed.
- DX version fix: Cakewalk Sonar crashes when loading custom presets.
- VST Version released.
- Denormal issue fixed (used 50% cpu when feeding with silence, and using 32 stages and feedback).
- GUI improvement: now support non-standard DPI settings.
First DirectX Version.
You Might Also Like