1 extension(s) and 1 alias(es) in our database
Now that mac users can unpak their art files, (thanks to Alan H) has anyone heard of a mac version of Nifskope or an equivalent? I want to use. Niflib - Niftools C library for Nif IO c-plus-plus library nif C 26 18 6 0 Updated Oct 29, 2017. Niftools.github.io HTML Apache-2.0 2 1 1 0 Updated May 28, 2017. Buildenv A simple script for setting up a build environment on Windows. Batchfile 5 7 5 0 Updated Feb 4, 2016.
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .nif file?
- Which program can create the .nif file?
- Where can you find a description of the .nif format?
- What can convert .nif files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .nif extension?
NetImmerse Data File
Notation Interchange File Format
Other types of files may also use the .nif file extension. If you have helpful information about .nif extension, write to us!
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Excel gradient color scale formula. We found the following similar extensions in our database:
The .nif filename extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Can't open a .nif file?
If you want to open a .nif file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .nif association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
- Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android