VirtualBox for Mac is a virtualization tool that allows you to create virtual machines for Mac OS X, Linux, or Windows running on Mac OS X. VirtualBox for Mac is not available from the App Store but can be downloaded from most download sites. VirtualBox for Mac is open-source software and has no charges associated with it.
Paragon Software Group provides effective solutions to ISVs, OEM, ODM, and Tier-1 suppliers.
Our technology works reliably across heterogeneous devices and platforms, operating and file systems, application environments and use cases.
Sign up for a webinar and learn more about our business products, OEM solutions, and SDKs!
Grow your business with Paragon Software Group
Join global industry leaders, including ASUS, Avast, Belkin, D-Link, HP, Intel, Microsoft, Netgear, Nvidia, Realtek, Seagate, Siemens, Technicolor, Telechips, Western Digital, Wyplay, and many others happy customers of Paragon Software Group.
Unlock these opportunities and ramp up your business:
- Vast and continually developing range of quality products
- Flexibility to adapt state-of-the-art technology to specific markets and customer needs
- First-class engineering services and technical support.
Paragon Software Group has already proven its value as a trusted software provider to our storage product lines and solutions, with powerful UFSD technology that enhances connectivity to create seamless cross-platform interoperability for our customers.
Nick Rashby, President
Paragon UFSD technology offers a powerful value-add to our product line, and will help us expand our market reach while addressing the varying compatibility demands of our Ki Pro Ultra customers.
AJA Video Systems
Nandan Arora, Chief Technology Officer
Our ongoing relationship with Paragon speaks volumes to the quality and effectiveness of their data protection products and the integrity of their company as a business partner.
Discover opportunities for your business
- Download this datasheet which outlines all Paragon File System Link drivers
- Learn how Paragon kernel-mode
file system drivers are different from
- Download Microsoft NTFS for Mac by
Paragon Software benchmarks to get
insight on product performance
- Learn more about off-the-shelf and custom Storage SDKs by Paragon Software for different mobile platforms
Our solutions have also been successfully used for many years by leading hardware manufacturers and across large-scale industrial projects.
Differentiate your products with the Paragon Software technology
The Paragon Software technology works effectively over a wide range of solutions, from OEM products to enterprise-class systems, from consumer to business applications. Our technology ensures
- Cross-system storage management
- Consistent cross-platform access to heterogenous file systems
- Trouble-free acquisition of system, business, and user data over hybrid environments
- Protection, resilience, and availability of key information assets
- Unbroken continuity and disaster recovery for distributed high-load deployments, subject to demanding operational and business requirements
Find out how the Paragon technology can help Wherever you are in your project
Paragon Technology Center
is here to help with all-round analysis of your product so you can design a solution that best meets your technical requirements, your business needs, and your customers’ expectations.
Our engineering team
can help you build and test your solution, develop custom components and modules, and make sure your product meets the most stringent engineering standards and quality management requirements.
Our support team
speaks English, German, Chinese, and Russian, and is always on call to promptly help you troubleshoot any problems and easily maintain your R&D process and your product.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We value your time and your interest in our products and services, and we will do our best to provide you with prompt and knowledgeable response.
Call us at +49-761-59018-201 or write to email@example.com.
Check out Worldwide Contacts to get in touch with our local offices.
Frequently Asked Questions
|How can I evaluate Paragon technology and products?|
|Is evaluation free?|
|What licensing terms do you offer?|
|Do you offer custom development?|
|Can I license an exFAT driver directly from Microsoft?|
Download this datasheet which outlines all Paragon File System Link drivers
Contact Paragon Technology Center
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Office 365 customers get the new Office for Mac first. You’ll have Office applications on your Mac or PC, apps on tablets and smartphones for when you're on the go, and Office Online on the web for everywhere in between. Visit office.com/myaccount to install Office for Mac. Office for mac 365 help.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.