Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver V2.0.2 for Mac macOS 10.15-10.12 Important Notice The USB Audio Driver is required to connect one of above USB audio devices to your computer. Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver requires following software components when using with the FW16E/mLAN16E2/n8/n12. IEEE1394 Firmware V1.07 or later.
Downloads for the audio interfaces UR22C, UR24C, UR44C, UR816C and the UR22C Recording Pack.
Up to date information
- Please note this article on audio dropouts in SuperSpeed (USB 3.1 Gen 1) mode.
- If you own an UR44C, please make sure that firmware V1.01 available on this page is installed on your device. Read more..
Before running the installation, please read the 'Installation Guide' inside the extracted 'TOOLS for UR-C' folder carefully.
MacMac OS X 10.12.6 · macOS 10.13.6* · 10.14.x* · 10.15.x*
Februar 27, 2020
WindowsWindows 7 SP1 · 8.1 · 10
|TOOLS for UR-C V1.1.0 · 309 MB|
Release Notes (PDF)
*Important information on the installation!
|TOOLS for UR-C V1.1.0 · 254 MB|
Release Notes (PDF)
|Included components||Included components|
Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
The TOOLS for UR-C include the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver.
A newer version might be available on this page.In this case, the driver can be updated separately.
This component is required for WLAN functionality. Please note the 'User's Guide' included in the ZIP file.
Hello, I'm just new here, I got my Sonar X1 LE software included on my Roland Tri Capture audio interface. I already searched but cannot find any information regarding Sonar X1 LE on Mac OS. The Roland Tri-capture has a driver for Mac OSx including the Lion version. I just want to know if Sonar X1. SONAR can be used on MAC OSX if you use the BOOTCAMP utility. It allows you to install Windows 7. It makes the MAC a dual OS machine. I agree with 'A 1 MixMan'. I wouldn't want Cakewalk to take away resources from the PC side either. Probably for the same reason LOGIC will only be on MAC OSX and not on Windows. Cakewalk sonar x1 for mac. CodeWeavers has a technology called CrossOver that is basically a Windows-to-Mac translator, allowing native Windows applications to run on a Mac. Together, Cakewalk and CodeWeavers used CrossOver to enable a native Windows version of SONAR Home Studio to run on a Mac. We’ve packaged this product for release as. Will there ever be a sonar for the Mac? Hey Cakewalk, it would boost your sales!!!!! Cakewalk develops computer software for recording and making music. Our products include award-winning digital audio workstations for PC, fully-integrated music making software and recording hardware, and innovative soft-synth virtual instruments for PC and Mac.
MacmacOS 10.12 · 10.13 · 10.14 · 10.15
September 30. 2019
WindowsWindows 7 SP1 · Windows 8.1 · Windows 10
|dspMixFx Remote Bridge V1.0.1 · 16 MB||dspMixFx Remote Bridge V1.0.0 · 28 MB|
|Release Notes (PDF)|
|Supported hardware: UR44C, UR816C|
Please note the 'Update Guide' that is included in the ZIP file.
MacMac OS X 10.12.6 · macOS 10.13.6 · 10.14.x · 10.15.x
September 30, 2019
WindowsWindows 7 SP1 · Windows 8.1 · Windows 10
|Firmware UR22C/UR44C V1.01 · 11 MB||Firmware UR22C/UR44C V1.01 · 4 MB|
|Release Notes (PDF)|
The online help and PDF manuals are available on steinberg.help: UR22CUR22C Recording PackUR44CUR816C
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Intel Mac),Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (PPC Mac),Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel Mac),Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PPC Mac),Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
MOTIF XS Editor is a convenient tool which lets you edit and save the various parameters of your MOTIF XS synthesizer.
- Now supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Now supports Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver V1.5.0.
- Reduced the launching time of the Editor.
- Fixed a problem in which a sound would sustain while using the Virtual Keyboard of Cubase.
- Solved some minor errors.
Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Power PC G4 1GHz or higher CPU / Intel CPU
512 MB or more
200 MB or more
1280 x 800, full color (32 bit)
DAW Application: Cubase 4.5.2 / Cubase Studio 4.5.2 / Cubase Essential 4.5.2 / Cubase AI 4.5.2 or later
USB* or IEEE1394(optional mLAN16E2 required for MOTIF XS6/7)** connection between MOTIF XS and PC
*Please download YAMAHA USB MIDI Driver for USB connection
**Please download Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver for IEEE1394 connection
- You need to install both the Studio Manager Version2 and the Editor.
- MOTIF XS Editor V 1.3.0 requires Studio Manager 2.2.0 or higher.
- If you already have the latest Studio Manager V2 when you installed another Editor, you do not need to install the Studio Manager V2. Please install only the Editor.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ('AGREEMENT') CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ('YAMAHA').
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
It allowed Mac OS X to run Mac OS 9 applications that weren't updated to run natively on OS X (known as carbonization based on the Carbon API). However, some applications and extensions won't work under Classic. Mac os x 10.4 11 install disk download. It also adds the Dock as a place to launch applications (Not dissimilar to the underused Launcher) as well as some other features.It started out on PowerPC processors but later transitioned onto Intel processors with Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) the last to natively support the PowerPC architecture and Snow Leopard (10.6) the last to support PowerPC applications on Intel-based Macs. All versions of Mac OS X that were made to run on PowerPC systems (with the exception of Leopard) had a Mac OS 9 emulation layer called 'Classic'.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided 'AS IS' and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ('THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE') may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a 'commercial item,' as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of 'commercial computer software' and 'commercial computer software documentation,' as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
- USB-MIDI Driver V1.3.1 for Mac OS X 10.4.11