Well I have been a Cakewalk user since 1996 then went jumped to Sonar up to Sonar X1.A friend of mine has always been an avid Pro Tools.Roland UA-1010 Octa-Capture USB 2.0 10X10 Audio Interface Mac PC UA1010
BRAND NEW MINT PERFECT OPEN BOX WITH FULL WARRANTY!
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED ROLAND CAKEWALK DEALER
FAST AND FREE SAME DAY US SHIPPING
- (2) Rack Mount Angle
- (1) SONAR LE DVD-ROM
- (1) Driver CD-ROM
- (1) AC Adapter
- (1) USB cable
- Octa-Capture 10 X 10 24-bit/192 kHz Hi-SPEED USB audio interface
- Propietary VS Preamp and VS Streaming technology
- AUTO-SENS feature for automatic level adjustment on each individual preamp
- Includes Cakewalk's SONAR X1 LE (Windows Only)
- Also found as: UA1010, U-A1010, UA10-10, OCTACAPTURE, Octa Capture
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE Features:
- Skylight Interface – the stunning new face of SONAR X1 includes redesigned Browser, Inspector, Screensets and MultiDock
- New Smart Tools intelligently edits audio and MIDI with no interruption to your creative flow
- Simpler, better installer and product activation process
- New template choices for popular project types like “Record Voice” and genres like “Rock”
- Hardware auto-detecting simplifies USB audio devices like USB Microphones setup
- Consolidated preferences puts everything together in one centralized place making it easier to find and change options
- Drag and Drop everything – audio files, MIDI files and video content, project and track templates and track effects
- Simplified track controls and a fully customizable Control Bar
- Matrix View - experience a whole new approach to creating music by loading audio or MIDI tracks, loops, and one-shots to improvise compositions on the fly
- Intuitive Shortcuts - designed to help new and power users to get around the new interface quickly
- All New Content: Over 1 GB in total, including 350+ WAV/REX audio files, 1000+ MIDI groove clips, tutorial projects, track templates and project templates
- Premium Cakewalk instruments including Studio Instruments Drums and Cakewalk Sound Center
SONAR X1 LE Specifications:
· 32 audio tracks
· 64 MIDI tracks
· 8 simultaneous inputs and outputs
· 24-bit/96 kHz audio quality
· 24 simultaneous effects
· 8 simultaneous virtual instruments
· Integrated VST/VSTi support
· Support for ACID™ format loops
· Support for ReWire clients such as Live or Reason
· Active Controller Technology™
· Edit MIDI directly through Inline Piano Roll View
· Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS
· Available Languages:
o Installers & Software:
o Getting Started Guide:
§ (Spanish and Italian available as download)
o Application Help:
Download pure edge viewer for mac. · Disc Size:
o With Tutorial Projects: 3.1 GB
o Without Tutorial Projects: 2.4 GB
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels:
- [@ 44.1/48/96 kHz] Record: 12, Playback: 10
- [@ 192 kHz] Record: 4, Playback: 4
- Signal Processing:
- PC interface: 24-bit
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Internal: 40-bit
- Sampling Frequency:
- AD/DA Conversion: 44.1/48/96/192 kHz
- DIGITAL (IN/OUT): 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input Jack 1-6 (XLR): -56 to -6 dBu
- Input Jack 7-8 (XLR): -50 to +0 dBu
- Input Jack 1-8 (1/4' TRS phone): -46 to +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT 1-8: +0 dBu (balanced)
- Head Room: 16 dB
- Input Impedance:
- Input Jack 1-6 (XLR): 5 k ohms (balanced)
- Input Jack 7-8 (XLR): 10 k ohms (balanced)
- Input Jack 1-8 (1/4' TRS phone): 17 k ohms (balanced)
- Output Impedance:
- OUTPUT 1-8: 1.8 k ohms (balanced)
- PHONES: 47 ohms
- Frequency Response:
- 192 kHz: 60 kHz to 90 kHz (+0/-8 dB)
- 192 kHz: 20 Hz to 60 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 48 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Residual Noise Level: INPUT 1-8 -> MAIN OUT: -87 dBu typ. (GAIN: min., 600 ohms terminated, IHF-A)
*Internal Direct Monitor Mixer setting Stereo Link: ON,
Input channel fader: Unity
- Dynamic Range:
- AD block: INPUT 1-8: 104 dB typ. (GAIN: min.)
- DA block: OUTPUT 1-8: 113 dB typ.
- Display: 128 x 64 Graphic LCD (backlit LCD)
- Combo Input Jacks 1-8 (XLR / 1/4' TRS phone)
- XLR (balanced / phantom power +48V)
- 1/4' TRS phone (balanced)
- Coaxial Input Connector
- Coaxial Output Connector
- Headphone Jack (Stereo 1/4' phone)
- Output Jack 1-8 (1/4' TRS phone: balanced)
- MIDI Connectors (In, Out)
- USB Connector
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adapter)
- Current Draw: 1.45 A
- Size & Weight:
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz. (1.32 kg)
- Width: 11-3/16' (283.8 mm)
- Depth: 6-1/4' (157.9 mm)
- Height: 2' (50.4 mm)
System Requirements for OCTA-CAPTURE*:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 / Vista® / XP Home / XP Professional SP2 or later**
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- CPU/Clock: Intel® Core™ 2 Processor 1.6 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB or more (2 GB or more is recommended)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later***
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- CPU/Clock: Intel® Core™ Processor
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB or more (2 GB or more is recommended)
- To use at 192 kHz, Intel® Core™ 2 Processor/2 GHz or higher and built-in 7200 rpm or faster hard drive are required
- To use two OCTA-CAPTUREs, Intel® Core™ 2 Processor/2 GHz or higher and built-in 7200 rpm or faster hard drive are required
- To use two OCTA-CAPTUREs at 96 kHz or higher, one separate built-in SATA or faster hard drive dedicated for audio recording is required (A USB hard drive cannot be used)
- To use two OCTA-CAPTUREs with Mac, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later is required
* This product has been tested on representative computers that meet the system requirements, but we cannot guarantee that it will operate on any computer that meets these requirements. Please be aware that even under the same conditions, differences in the operating environment may produce differences in performance.
** This product does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64
*** Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported
System Requirements for Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel P4 1.3 GHz or Core Solo 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD Space: 3 GB
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit
- Audio Hardware: Audio interface (WDM, ASIO)
If you're using Windows Vista, we recommend you use an external audio interface.
* Does not support Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, or XP Media Center Edition
* Internet connection is required for registration
Mint items are in essentially new original condition but have been opened or played.learn more
|Model||Cakewalk UA-1010 Octa-Capture USB 2.0 Interface MINT IN BOX! 761294412961|
Lee P. - March 09, 2020
Great price and prompt shipping. Item was well packed and exactly as expected. Great seller.
Robert K. - March 09, 2020
Cameron P. - March 09, 2020
Fast shipping. Great communication. A+
Kirk F. - March 07, 2020
Jonah J. - March 07, 2020
Accepted Payment Methods
Ships from Orchard Park, NY, United States to:
- Continental U.S.
Orders placed by 2 pm eastern time will ship the same day.
Orders received after 2pm eastern time will ship next business day.
Standard Shipping (UPS Ground)
Some items may ship via USPS
Some Items can be shipped via USPS to APO or PO Boxes, please email or call for more info. Listed shipping charges do not include Canada, Hawaii ,Alaska or Puerto Rico. Please email or call 1-800-863-4347 for shipping quotes.
Taxes are charged in the following regions either by the seller, per their tax policy, or by Reverb as a Marketplace Facilitator:
|District of Columbia*|
|*Marketplace Facilitator State. Reverb collects tax on the sellers behalf. Learn More|
Return WindowThis product can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer receives a full refund in their original payment method less any shipping costs.
Item must be returned within 30 Days from delivery date. All shipping costs are non-refundable, including our actual original shipping costs included in free shipping offers. Buyer must contact us by phone or email for return authorization. All returns must: * be in original, undamaged, new condition * include all warranty cards, literature, packaging, etc. * All returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Items that are returned for warranty issues will be repaired or replaced with the same item. Customers who do not choose to replace or repair and opt for a regular refund will be responsible for all original and return shipping costs
Cakewalk today announced that Sonar – a digital audio workstation with its roots in DOS, nearly three decades ago – is making the jump to Mac OS X.
And it’s going to be free.
SONAR OS X Alpha
This fall, Cakewalk plans to release Sonar OS X Alpha – a free version of the DAW that comes with a set of Cakewalk plug-ins and ProChannel modules and works with any Core Audio interface.
“Ever since SONAR appeared, Apple users have been asking for a Mac version,” says Cakewalk CTO Noel Borthwick. “We’re excited to explore SONAR for OS X, and open up our award-winning Windows software to a brand new audience of music creators.”
Cakewalk says it’s releasing the free version first, to gauge interest in a full Mac port. The company also has planned a dedicated forum will solicit feedback on the program and provide support.
Here’s a video of the announcement from CakeTV:
How to find mac address for samsung galaxy s5. Cakewalk also announced news for Windows users.
SONAR Platinum with Lifetime Updates
From June 1 through August 31 2016, purchasing or upgrading to SONAR Platinum will get you free, lifetime updates of any future core features, enhancements, and fixes. Customers who purchase SONAR Platinum with Lifetime Updates will never again need to pay for another renewal of the Rolling Updates plan.
They also have announced that Cakewalk’s development team is focusing on a curated list of outstanding issues and requests from the SONAR community. Slated enhancements include a new ripple editing function, “load balancing” to allow loading more plug-ins without sacrificing speed, and updated comping and take management.
Pricing & Availability
SONAR OS X Alpha is expected to be available this fall, as a free download. You can find about about it and the new Platinum Lifetime Updates plan at the Cakewalk site.