AppLocker Pro 2.7.0
With just 2 clicks, MacFort lets you password protect several applications data on your Mac (Ex: Dropbox, Apple Mail, iPhoto Library, Outlook for Mac, Day One, Evernote, Notes, Reminders, browser history, Contacts, or any individual files and folders you'd like to keep away from prying eyes. Mar 25, 2015 MacFort also allows you to encrypt and password protect individual folders and files. If you need to password lock individual files or folders, just add them to MacFort through our easy to use application interface, and MacFort will do the rest for you. If you are using MacFort and your Mac becomes lost or is stolen.
AppLocker can password protect individual apps on your Mac.
It's easy to use and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password and select the apps you want to keep private.
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you lend your computer to a guest, friend or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
- Password protect individual applications on your Mac
- Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
- Block access to applications that you want private and avoid
- sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
- Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
- Added Touch ID support for Pro users
Screenshots: Recabinet 3 keygen for mac.
- Title: AppLocker Pro 2.7.0
- Developer: Denk Alexandru
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10.6 MB
- View in Mac App Store