Nov 29, 2016 Are you looking for an app in which you can create your own cartoon with the characters invented by you? Below, there are 12 Best animation apps for Android & IOS!Regardless of whether you just want to have fun or make a career of an illustrator, these applications will help you develop your creative skills and get the result that you want. VLC is the best free, open-source media player for the Mac. With it, you can play nearly any media file, including MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, WMV, and much more. It has a number of customizable features so you can create your ideal viewing situation or set up your music listening experience the way you want.1. Toon Boom Animate Pro
Features and Functions:
· This is the firstfree animation software for Macunder this list. The toon boom animate pro is a Canadian software company that specializes in the production and storyboarding software.
· The software can be used for the storyboarding for television, web, films, mobile phones, animation, games etc.
· The software can be used by a variety of people whether they are professionals working in the animation field or whether they are aspiring students who eventually want to placed somewhere in the animation world.
Pros of toon boom animate pro.
· The software has a centralized databa_x_se system and is extensively used in the film and animation industry. The databa_x_se is quite efficient and it also allows the animators to use the software with least difficulty.
· Thisfree animation software for Maccan be used easily by the beginners.
· It has almost all the opus features and can be easily used for cutout animation style. The software has tools that can be used to draw textures with pencil; it has the morphing tools, deformation tool, particles, built-in compositor, 2D or 3D integration.
Cons of toon boom animate pro.
Installing the Java JDK and DrJava on Mac OS X. This document instructs you on how to setup a Java programming environment for your Mac OS X computer and provides a step-by-step guide for creating, compiling, and executing a Java program. DrJava for Mac is a lightweight development environment for writing Java programs. It is designed primarily for students, providing an intuitive interface and the ability to interactively evaluate Java code. It also includes powerful features for more advanced users. DrJava is an integrated Java development environment that supports interactive evaluation of expressions. It is available for free, and it is available under an open source license (GPL). DrJava is under active development by the JavaPLT group at Rice University. DrJava for Mac is a lightweight application that provides an intuitive programming environment, which assists students in creating their own Java applications. It has been designed to be a great tool that allows beginners to focus on the development process, rather than learning how the application works. The Mac OS X app has been removed; it only worked for Apple Java, which ended with Java 6. Mac users should download the Jar file, open the Security and Privacy panel in the System Preferences app, and check the box stating that they want to open the DrJava Jar file, even though is was produced a developer unknown to (unregistered with) Apple.
· There are no online tutorials for some of the versions.
· It loads very slowly even on higher RAM
· Non-NVidia chipsets are not supported by thisfree animation software for Mac.
· PLE edition very limited. -http://animation.about.com/od/softwarereviews/gr/tbanimatereview.htm
·Toon Boom is next on my shopping list of mindbogglingly expensive software tools for starving artists. -http://www.awn.com/forum/thread/1014088
·Used to use 'Animo' back in the day, and ToonBoom reminds me a lot of that, since it has tools for detecting line weight in scanned art, formulating colour regions etc. It seems to be built specifically for 2d character animation - either scanned or drawn directly. -http://www.awn.com/forum/thread/1014088